Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ALL NIGHTERS..why?

As promised, I went 10 houses down street to visit with a dear friend before she goes to Bali for her 60 B'day with her family..We chit-chatted and gossiped till after 1am or even 2....When I got home thought I would check tweets,blogs and facebook, oops! daybreak and hubby is up getting ready for work..Oh well might as well wait take kids to school and tidy house and do couple loads of wash before I would take a nap. Then SNAP ! son phones to say his plane lands at 1.25pm for me to pick him up, hmmmm..... dont think I can risk falling asleep now.....No matter there is always tonight to get some sleep.

ATC pics below as promised ( as of october 2009 I now have over 234 cards.....Awsome!!!!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore your ATC sis. You have come a very long way in just this last year with your creations. I like the way that you always think outside the box. Wow that is a fantastic number of ATC's to have collected in just a year. Just goes to show you how many you have made. Can't wait to see the chocolate one in RL. Love Sis

Anonymous said...

You may have stayed up all night but at least you weren't getting drunk and I also see that as stamina.

Nice work on the cards to!

Penny-lee-R said...

Thanks Leighton..But now I'm sleeeeeppppyyyyyy...and its about 7hrs till bed time...

Post a Comment