Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First post

Hi Bloggers, While my sister and niece were here for my husbands 50th B'day party, they talked me into starting a blog. So here we are blogging to whoever wants to read this. I would like to thank all that came to my hubbys party, he had a great time. Glad that the weekend is over as I think that we are all BBQ'd out as every meal was cooked on his 'New Beaut BBQ. I slept for 5 hrs yesterday cuddled up with Isabella (family friends one year old that I looked after for day) We snuggled up in a way to cold aircon'd room and slept through 3 movies my son Matt was watching. This week I will start my May atc cards and make a start on my daughter bombonaires for her wedding in september. hugs!

Below is pictures of my atc's I have made so far.







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Sis, now you can share pic's all the time =). I'll be able to keep more up to date with you and your huge family. I'm just glad that I've got one of each of your great ATC's. Love Always Sis xx

Post a Comment