Thursday, May 19, 2011

Polly Dolly (Pleats)

PLEATS
Was not happy missing putting in my Polly last week, I had it saved but not posted, so this week I have this week and last to post.

Pleats was interesting to shop for as I rarely look at pleats or even take much notice how much of it there is in shops. I found myself gazing in shop windows in town after I put together my polly...there is quite a bit for this season with pleats..and all the crochet and woolly scarves are definitely in as well...and the denim never goes out.
I like my choices this week, hope you all do too.

Pleated pants-$285- Lacey top-$88-Jacket-$280-Scarf-$120-Brim beanie- $25-Shoes-$559(I know whoe)Sunnys-$59.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE polly, but never get to play with her often. So I am drawn to anyone who has a play and then shares on their blog.

Those wedges are ADORABLE, as it that colour. xx

Girl in Baggy Greens said...

What is this Polly Dolly stuff?? Looks kool.

Post a Comment